Yesterday the day of the race finally came. I woke up at 4:20 AM to be driven up by my mom to the race that started up at provo Canyon and ended at the Provo Town Center Mall. My favorite part of the race would have to be the water stations that showed up every two miles. I felt kind of cool to be able to drink a few swigs and chuck the cup at the ground. All I had to do was worry about getting to the next water station and everything went pretty fast. I think my race time was somewhere around 2 hours. I'm not exactly sure since I forgot to look at the timer and for some reason they didn't post my score on the website. Another favorite thing about the race was being accompanied by my dad. He was the one who got me in to the race. He pulled the gun that started the race than him and I jumped in with the rest of the runners.

My socks were good as new when i started the race but after the race I discovered that I had run holes through them!


Jumping for joy to have finished!
1 comment:
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment