Disney Movies have been a major part of my childhood. They've taken me to far off kingdoms and lands with pirates where nobody grows up. They've taken me to Africa, the jungle, and foreign countries. They've filled my mind with catchy tunes and songs that I could listen to for hours on end. Basically they've made me a happy kid. So when I heard they were making a toy story 3 I was thrilled. Usually I'm not big on sequels, but the paper (which I read faithfully every morning) said it was going to be the best movie of the three! I had to see it opening day and I was not disappointed! I left the movie with a lump in my throat wishing I had given more love to my toys that had been so faithful to me. I would suggest any one go see it, regardless of the age.
How could I go see a movie without bringing Mr. Potato head with me? (Or should I say, Mr. Tortilla head!)
My parents have been in Florida for the past couple of days which meant Sunday dinner would be up to us kids. Zane, Emily and I put together some chicken, salad, corn and fruit and sat down to a very filling meal on the patio. After dinner we all went outside and enjoyed a nice summer afternoon reading our books and eating rice krispie treats.
Bandit, never seen without a tennis ball
I asked them to act natural.
No comments:
Post a Comment