This blog is no longer my summer checklist.
I've always thought a blog was for those newly married or old ladies.
Never for someone as young as I.
But lets face it, I'm growing up! I'm moving out in a month.
it has finally hit me that life is no longer going to be care free (not that it always was)
I have new responsibilities like getting a job, buying my own food, living on my own, going to class and staying healthy.
Gone are the carefree days of wearing softball shirts and soccer shirts all summer long, listening to Lion King and playing with legos and/or barbies.
Anyways, back to the topic
I never considered this a blog
I considered this a way for me to keep track of my summer activities.
But now time for me to face reality and start treating this blog like a blog.
I know I probably only have 1.5 readers
(SHOUT OUT TO KAMI AND KIRSTEN!)
Thats for good reason, I hardly tell anyone about it.
This blog is still mostly for me.
an Ejournal as the modern day world might call it.
so here is to you blog, may we enjoy the internet one post at a time.
2 comments:
Yay! I hope you do better with your blog than Zane and Jacob did. I'm so excited!
WOOT WOOT!
so who is the half a person.....?
1.5 readers hahaha.
don't worry I use my blog for the same thing and it is great! It will become a wonderful journal someday. I looooooove reading yours so keep it up!
Post a Comment