8.25.2010

Today a high school graduate. Tomorrow a college freshman

LIVE authentically and SAVOR each precious moment of your journey; because the moment you arrive at your destination, another JOURNEY begins.
-Joe Keane




Today I drove by my high school and saw all of the freshmen walking out. It was very nostalgic for me and many memories flashed through my mind. I began to think about the day I graduated and I think today it finally hit me that high school was over; it is going on without me and I'm perfectly okay with that. Because tomorrow I move out and begin a new journey of my own.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I have that feeling every time I go to Timpview. It never really goes away. So I totally get it. The commons, the soccer and football field, the seminary building.... it all brings back so many feelings. But one day you will have that feeling about BYU too. So many good memories to come for you :)