I am sure many of my faithful blog readers (I think we are up to three now!) have been in a frantic wondering where I have been. Good news: BYU realized how wrong they were to block such an innocent blog such as mine. Bad news: my computer is being ghetto and won't let me download my pictures from my camera (speaking of ghetto, everyone please go search the youtube video "ghetto witness" shown to me by my cousin Jace)
College has been good so far. I've realized that there are a lot of LDS people in this world that I do not know. Everywhere I go I see unfamiliar faces. My roomates are the best roommates I could ask for. They are funny and they accept my weirdness.
It's great. Eating is a little bit harder than I thought it would be. Frozen meals are now my new favorite thing ever. If anyone feels the desire to feed a college student feel free to hit me up!
College homework is different than anything I am used to. Instead of having an assignment a night you kind of just have to study however much you feel you need to. I hate that. I would much rather have a teacher give me an assignment and say "here, bring this in tomorrow for points it will help you know what you need to know" than to say "here, we have a midterm in four weeks. study."
Overall college is good I think. I miss high school but if I didn't miss high school then that would mean I didn't like high school. Now my goal is to like college enough to miss it one day.
p.s. I go by Sarah Jane here





1 comment:
sarah jane,
i will feed you! let me use my meal plan to give you food!
call me! :)
love you!
rome
Post a Comment