I've always been indifferent towards this day. It has never brought anything negative into my life and I loved elementry school when we got to have little parties and such. Lately, however, I've been bugged with a day "forcing" us to show our love to one another. Why can't we just do this on a daily basis?! I wondered. Then one day I was at work--this is where I do my best thinking--and it all of a sudden hit me. This holiday is not forcing Love, it's celebrating love! It is just a day to say "yeah! We are human beings and we all love each other, let's hug!". Ever since that moment I have only had positive thoughts towards this holiday.
The beautiful Liz Merril from Bountiful
Making cards for FHE :)
don't worry, the boys are helping with the cookies not pictured
Jenna, my roommate going on a date with the Brun-dawg
Coming home to these made the day complete! I don't know how he pulled this off; they made me happy...couldn't help but miss him of course
No comments:
Post a Comment