
Nothing significant about this picture--I just love the houses here in the district
- A lot of positive self-encouragement I give myself on the mornings I have to wake up at 5:40 to run
- The scenery is gorgeous! Jogging right along side the potomac river in the morning is a beautiful sight. One day I'm going to bring my camera and take pictures
- The fact that I can eat what ever I want...kind of
- feeling healthy
- My running partner, Jacob! Even though he is on the other side of the country (hint hint brother...keep training..)
- discovering Virginia through my runs
There are some days I am exhausted all day because of the run and there are also some runs I have feared for my life (early morning, all alone, lots of trees and lots of homeless people- don't worry, I'll never run down that trail again...) I'm still not sure if I'm actually going to do this race, but so far so good!
Also...shout out to my homeboys-the pioneers! I had the oppurtunity to go to winter quarters in May and my gratitude for them grew immensely. Today is pioneer day in Utah. so of course there was catered cafe rio--in Virginia--to celebrate the holiday at a nearby park for all Utahns.
Again, my appreciation for the pioneers grew immensely.

"Freeeee Meaaaaallll" literally.
In other news. I spent all day cooking. I made...

oreo cheesecupcakes! Incredibly addicting and surprisingly easy to make.
I also made...

Carrot Cake cupcakes..okay tasting, but not as good as the cheesecake.
And remember my Quinoa obsession? I made some Quinoa patties for dinner..
They were SOOO good! Every one should make them right now!

Overall, I have a baking addiction. And I blame it on pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment