Wishing I had used Sunscreen. My back is starting to blister....and itch.
Checking the mailbox every freaking day to see if my Jerusalem acceptance/denial has arrived.
Baking like crazy. I have to make a wedding cake and 20o cupcakes for my brother's wedding reception. Today I made Nutella cupcakes. I don't think a cupcake can taste any better than when it has hazelnut goodness with a hint of cocoa inside.
Spending $500 on textbooks. eh...school cannot already be starting.
Catching up with friends that I missed over the summer. I like them.
Running a lot. Still going strong on my crazy marathon idea.
Checking the mailbox every freaking day to see if my Jerusalem acceptance/denial has arrived.
Baking like crazy. I have to make a wedding cake and 20o cupcakes for my brother's wedding reception. Today I made Nutella cupcakes. I don't think a cupcake can taste any better than when it has hazelnut goodness with a hint of cocoa inside.
Spending $500 on textbooks. eh...school cannot already be starting.
Catching up with friends that I missed over the summer. I like them.
Running a lot. Still going strong on my crazy marathon idea.
1 comment:
GO GET 'EM TIGER!
Post a Comment