11.21.2011

The best kept secret at Riverwoods

Last year I went to Riverwoods mall and was happy to see they had fires spread throughout the outdoor shopping mall to keep the shoppers warm. Me and my friend, Gil, decided we'd make another use out of the fire pits and roast smores on them.


Gil and I last Thanksgiving

Last Saturday I brought my roommates to Riverwoods for smore roasting round 2! This was the typical conversation I'd find myself in throughout the night.

Person in store: do you know you have hangers in your bag?
Me: yeah, I'm using them to roast smores
Person in store: where?
Me: the fires
Person: and you won't get in trouble?
Me: um...I don't think so..

For some reason everyone I talked to thought we'd get in trouble for roasting smores... I dunno why. I think roasting smores at Riverwoods mall is going to become an SJ Christmas tradition. I mean seriously, who else can say they roasted smores while listening to Jon Schmidt Live at the same time?

Roasting smores 2011-style

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

You are so brave. I would be way to scared to do that. It sounds very fun and festive!

Unknown said...

i can't wait to come home for christmas!