12.15.2011

finished

GUYS!
I finished! I'm done with the most important semester I've had thus far.
I'm sitting on my bed--in my moved-out room--with the weirdest feeling. Is it weird that I miss school? I feel like I've been in a relationship with school for the past four months and we just broke up. I miss it a little bit. yeah, Harold, I miss you. (for those of you that are Aggies, Harold is the name of the BYU library). I won't coming be back to campus next semester due to the fact that I will be in JERUSALEM.

(It hasn't hit me yet.)

It's amazing how much taking classes that actually interest you will make you like school more. I've found my love and I'm sticking to it! Speaking of accounting, my Xtax team made it to nationals in DC. yes, I get to go back to the place I grew to love over the summer.

I was walking home from the testing center today, after I had taken my last test, and I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for this past semester. It was a gift from heaven. Everything from my roommates, fhe brothers, classes, family, experiences, ward, xtax, friends...everything was a precious gift that I am extremely grateful for. I am really going to miss my Lafayette 18 girls.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amanda Mo. said...

Sarah Jane! I'm going to miss you! Have tons of fun and life-changing experiences for meeee! :)