1.15.2012

Eventful

 We started the day with high spirits as we walked up the hill to the Old City
First stop was the Dome of the Rock
The girls needed photographers and the boys diligently agreed. 
 After the Dome of the rock we ventured back through the city
and happened upon this deliciousness.
They were one sheckel each..so we basically had no reason why not to buy one
The lovely Sarah Bradshaw. Common in name, but definitely individual in personality. 
 We wandered around and found a jewely shop owned by a man named Abraham. Sarah Bradshaw and I told him our name was Sarah and according to him, "Every Abraham must give Sarahs a ring". He took us into his shop and made Sarah and I rings. (shout out to the parents for the name choice!)
 We headed to Shaban's to get free juice. He insisted we dress up in his clothes

 We had lunch at a restaurant I can't pronounce...but there was food and thats all that matters
We ended the day by going to Zedekiah's Cave
It's a cave that was carved several thousand years ago and lies right beneath the Old City
Not a bad day at all.

2 comments:

Emily Hales said...

Courtney was in my ward during Spring term! She is a sweet heart! I love reading your blog :)

Anna Marie said...

Hey babe tell Courtney hello! (I was her visiting teacher last semester) you guys look super cute! Miss you tons!!!