We had an eleven hour field trip to Negev today
that means it started at 8am and it ended at 7pm
It was cold. Oh SO cold! But I'm in Jerusalem, so I can't complain.
Highlights of the day:
Dance party in the bus (thank you DJ Wesley)
Our two hour class scheduled from 7-9pm was cancelled because we got back late from the field trip
Our writing assignment was postponed because Brother Harper is the best teacher ever
I got a candy bar because I passed my cleaning check
Brother Ludlow's kids got to come on the field trip
I got to listen to Mark Larsen's mom sing
My pictures aren't uploading right now, so I'll post them tomorrow.
Like I mentioned earlier...it was a cold and long day, but that doesn't matter. I'm in Jerusalem and days like this are all part of the experience. I am so grateful to be here. I am so glad to be associated with the staff and other kids that are here. Everyone is so great. I like this place :)
1 comment:
Yeah, this post! See, I wasn't kidding! haha :-) BTW, love all of the pics you've been posting (and commentary) from each day --
Thanks for the great blog to follow!
Post a Comment