Valentines day in the Holy Land consisted of:
Sneaking valentines into each other’s mailboxes
Passing cards in class
Heart-made strawberries
Decorated doors
Pink apparel
Valentine grams delivered to our doors
Valentine grams delivered to our doors
Heart-shaped suckers
Love. And a lot of it.
But most importantly. Today is THIS boy’s birthday! He is one of my three favorite brothers, for sure.
(Sorry…the only picture I could find was from his mission).
(Sorry…the only picture I could find was from his mission).
I love you, Jacob! Happy Birthday big brother :)




4 comments:
Yeah for Jacob! My favorite valentine birthday boy too
Mom
WAhoo! Thanks Sar.
It's cool to read your blog, Sar. It's like, all the places you're visiting seem right, but all the people are wrong. Makes me miss it, really. Hope things are going ok. Hey, can you tell me what your email is? a
Oh yea, and just to let you know, I miss you. Sunday dinners just aren't the same anymore.
Post a Comment