(pictures taken from the last three days)
...play games on the rooftops of the houses in the Jewish Quarter.
...hang out in the elevator for an hour-in-a-half on a Friday night when we don't feel like watching movies.
...Eat Lunch in the Old City
...walk through Hezekiah's tunnel (again...this time in the complete dark, we're talkin' without headlamps here people)
Statues or real?
Personal shout-out to the kind human being who turned my camera into the lost and found. I accidentally left it at the Garden Tomb on Saturday and spent 36 hours in fear that I would never see it again. But thankfully my camera and I were reunited once again today.
First picture I took after I got my camera back




2 comments:
WHAT FUN!!! y'all as statues are too cute. yay for finding your camera again...so glad. :) have a great week, girlie.
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
a returned camera?! best feeling ever. because a lost camera is quite honestly one of the worst feelings of all time.
Post a Comment