It's really hard to focus in class when there's a huge camera staring at your face.
But that's what I get for sitting in the front row.
The Jerusalem Center decided to do away with the eighties-styled hosting video and they chose our semester to film another one. We spent all morning being filmed which included an awkward fake conversation as I stood on the balcony talking to my friend, Travis and tried to act natural for the camera...it's harder than it sounds.
We were FINALLY able to go into the Old City today.
(midterms and rain have been holding us inside all week)
I found a new setting on my camera and we had fun taking pictures with it.
They called eachother up this morning and planned out matching outfits. Cute guys!






1 comment:
haha...Kyle matchy-matchy (you can tell him I said that...haha) -- Nice shout out from the background today (phone call) :-) AND, yes, I did stalk out the comment about my singing from an earlier post. Tell Mark I have blackmail to use on him, too, if he doesn't behave... haha, :-)
Post a Comment