Ephesus
![]() |
| Assos |
![]() |
| Riding up the tram to a site |
![]() |
| Magnum bars...where have you been all my life? |
Looong bus rides through the country of Turkey leave me with a couple of options.
1. sleep
2. read
3. make a fort
4. get everyone to make a music video
I was getting sick of options 1 & 2 and we didn't have blankets for option 3,
so I went with option 4.
so I went with option 4.
(music video to come)
Everywhere we've been has been beautiful.
Yes, I've seen a lot of Roman ruins,









3 comments:
awsome photos :D
You are so gorgeous, Sarah. I'm enjoying getting to know you through your posts. You're one beautiful soul, cousin!
Your posts are great Sarah! I'm so happy to be able to follow your adventures--photos are gorgeous, movie's great and everything just looks fantastic! :)
Post a Comment