We're home! Galilee was a great time, but I was missing on Jerusalem. There is something about the JC that feels homey to me now. Seeing the Dome of the rock peek over the hill is the same feeling I get when I'm driving home from a long vacation and see the "Y" proudly shining on the mountains back in Provo.
Yesterday we went to Caesarea (an ancient city on the coast off the Mediterranean Sea). The second we got out of the bus I ran to the sea and touched it with my finger (so I could say I touched the Mediterranean Sea, right?). It was actually kind of a difficult experience seeing as I didn't want to get wet. The water would come and we'd touch it then run away as fast as we could. Oceans are great.
I'm excited to live out the rest of my three weeks in Jerusalem.
There is still so much to do in this great city before I leave!






2 comments:
that last picture is clutch. i'm glad you're loving your time there. enjoy these final weeks. do everything!
the photos are really beautiful!
Post a Comment