I've got the best roommates in the entire world.
I'm sitting in my New Testament class during the break as the mail is being passed out. I dared not get my hopes up that there would be a letter for me. But there was! And it's all thanks to six lovely girls. I went out to the beach and read their letters. THEN I discovered a gift card to THE best place in the entire world: yogurt land. I'm obsessed with frozen yogurt here people. So much so that a couple months ago I googled the closest one to Jerusalem. Unfortunately it was in some island by Africa.
Yesterday we went on a hike to a waterfall. It was so pretty every time we looked up our breath was taken away. It was one of those things that pictures can't give justice, but of course I tried.




1 comment:
yogurtland is my antidrug. i'm in love with your life and your adventures. in love with it.
Post a Comment