Hey friends, I'm home!
I'm so used to the Middle East that experiencing a taste of Europe was
quite enjoyable. Everyday the kids and I at the center become more and more obsessed
with each other. I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes time to leave the
Jerusalem Center.
quite enjoyable. Everyday the kids and I at the center become more and more obsessed
with each other. I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes time to leave the
Jerusalem Center.
The world is an amazing place. Every part of it has something beautiful to offer.
Every culture brings something new and exciting. We're all just a bunch of people going
about our daily business under the same big sun. I love it.
Every culture brings something new and exciting. We're all just a bunch of people going
about our daily business under the same big sun. I love it.
Now it's back to the books; luckily it's nice enough that I can do my homework outside.







2 comments:
i obsess over your pictures. they are always all so gorgeous.
your pictures are fantastic! you look like your having an amazing experience, i am so jealous! can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment