4.01.2012

Palm Sunday


 All different christian faiths gathered together today to recount how Jesus was recognized as the True King when he walked down the Mount of Olives into Jerusalem for the last week of his mortal life. Thousands of people walked down the path Jesus walked down two thousand years ago. Even though we came from different religions we were joined in unity as we joined in on each other's songs and dances. Being in Jerusalem for Palm Sunday has been one of my favorite things I've gotten to experience.

This weekend I've enjoyed watching General Conference. I've loved hearing from our latter-day prophets and receiving guidance and counsel from them. Watching it in the Jerusalem Center is a special experience as I've been able to dive deep into the life of christ these past few months and deepen my testimony of him.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Sarah! It was so good talking to you today. You are an amazing sister and I miss you!!!!

Marli said...

Amazing!

I hope you are having a marvelous monday. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

kris said...

Great to get caught up on your blog again... Fun pics! :-) OH, and I am a sucker for that wet cow nose on one of your others posts...VERY cute! :-)