4.27.2012

Tel Aviv

I have no idea why that says Utah...
It is something I wondered all day long. Anybody out there know?
Hello blogging world!

I apologize for my lack of blogness during this past week. I promise I didn’t
 die—though sometimes I feel like a piece of me did die went I got on the plane to come 
back home. (excuse the drama). I haven’t blogged for a few of reasons.

Reason #1: My camera is in the repair shop for about two more weeks.

Reason #2: my life just got 20 X less cool. Reading about a day in the old city is
 much more exciting than reading about a day in the BYU library.

Reason #3: It makes me miss Jerusalem.

I was flipping through pictures today…feeling sorry for myself that I wasn’t in Israel….
when I realized there are things I have not yet blogged about from Jeru!! Whoo!!!! 
The fun isn’t over yet people!

So here ya go! I went to Tel Aviv on my last free day with eight other friends. 
We biked a long the Mediterranean, visited the Shuk, Swam in the ocean and walked around 
the city at night. BLISSFUL. plus, it helped my tan out a little J can’t argue with that. 

No comments: