4.13.2012

Where I Live

 The Jerusalem Center is a beautiful building. The first time I walked inside I was 
mesmerized by the beautiful views and arches that depict architecture from the Old City. 
The center has become my school, my hang-out spot, my cafeteria, my quiet place, my play 
place, my church, my study place, and most importantly--my home. 

There are so many memories I have created here over the past four months. Never
 has a building dominated my life in the way this one has. In five days I'll be leaving it forever. 
Living here has been as close to a fairy tale as one can get. Let's be honest...it doesn't get much
 better than having a beautiful home on the Mt. of Olives in the Holy Land :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, SJ! I almost feel like you stole a couple of my pics :) but you didn't. Keep them coming!

Brissa said...

wow. it's breath taking!

Dilan Dilir said...

wonderful photos :D

Our Sweet Life said...

That photo of the classroom, from outside at night. PERFECT!!!