For Memorial Day weekend I went with some of my high school friends down to St. George. hiking,
swimming, laying out, games, movies, food, and catching up. All that equates to perfection. Naturally,
I brought my homework with me thinking I'd have tons of time to study....naturally, I only read two
pages of my text book. I should've learned my lesson in Jerusalem that I can't study while fun things
are going on.
swimming, laying out, games, movies, food, and catching up. All that equates to perfection. Naturally,
I brought my homework with me thinking I'd have tons of time to study....naturally, I only read two
pages of my text book. I should've learned my lesson in Jerusalem that I can't study while fun things
are going on.
Happy Memorial Day!






1 comment:
You take awesome pictures! That's such a cute place to have a manicure and pedicure session! Haha.
Post a Comment