5.05.2012

Mickey Land

Constant happy music, awed little kids everywhere, roller coasters in space, hotels of horror and a
 bunch of other crazy things summed up my last four days. Oh and McDonald's ice cream cones. I had
 at least one everyday. They're my favorite :) And yes, we did see Miley Cyrus on the pier. It's the first
 time I've ever seen someone famous in the wild so the fam and I stood there and stared like hooligans
 until she went through the "cast only" door.

Favorite part: seeing the "World of Color" show at California Adventures. I 
recommend to all! Favorite ride: Tower of Terror (never fails to disappoint).
 Favorite nephew moment: watching Jett meet Pluto.

Disneyland, ya did good.

2 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

wow such wonderful and beautiful pictures! :D

kylee said...

miley cyrus whaaaat?! awesome! that last picture is perfection. seriously. makes me want to hop in the car and drive to cali right this second. also, world of color is amaaaazing! i am so glad you got to see it!