5.13.2012

Mothers Day ♡

Grandma/papa & moma/dad

Happy Mother's Day! I love my mom so much. She is beautiful inside and out and she for sure
keeps the family young. Life in the Curtis home would be 100 X less exciting if it wasn't for my
super mom. We had the extended family come over for dinner today to celebrate.

Here is the thing about my life, my cousins are the best cousins that have ever existed. 
Every time we get together we catch up, shed tears of laughter as we reminisce and create more
 memories together. No matter the occasion we always have a "program". Meaning, we go around in a
 circle and take turns saying something (ex. what we're thankful for, a favorite memory, etc). We groan
 when it's "program" time, but we always end up enjoying it. So basically the decision I've made (I
 made it a long time ago actually) is that my extended family is awesome and I love my mom. :)

3 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

beautiful family!
Fashionspot.ro

C.O said...

Oh my gosh! you guys look SO much alike!


ps. I creepily found you via Maddies blog [: haha

Unknown said...

definitely the coolest cousins EVER!! ha ha