6.10.2012

done and done.


10 facts about the marathon
1. I lived
2. Miles 20-26 I was dying. It for REALS took everything I had to smile at the crowd 
3. I had to go to the bathroom TWICE
4. I got to run it with my brother, My dad and sister ran the half--super proud of them
5. My left foot hurts to walk on
6. It took all energy I possessed to get out of bed this morning 
8. I got under my goal time :)
9. It was a beautiful course and a beautiful day
10. time to start training for the next one! who wants to join me?


A couple of minutes longer in the port-a-pottie and I would've been a dead girl. I reached my goal time
 barely by 1.5 minutes! (shout out to my freshman roommate--Emily Drake, girl got ninth place!)

2 comments:

Emily Hales said...

SJ you never cease to amaze me! Count me in for next summer!

Marcieparson said...

I'm so proud! You are amazing. I love you.