8.02.2012

Cream cheese, Oreo, & Blueberry ice cream

The Curtis family's love for ice cream began with Papa. 
My papa looooves ice cream.
 Therefore I have nothing but my genes to blame my love of ice cream on.
I didn't have to work yesterday (thank youuuuu day off) and rewarded myself by looking up an 
ice cream recipe, adapting it to my Oreo and Greek yogurt needs, and making it!


       
I can't decide if I should tell my family it's in the freezer or not. Part of my says not to
so that I can have it all to myself :), but the other part of me says to tell them so I don't gain 10 lbs 
from eating the whole thing :/

It's quite the dilemma.

Adapted from kokocooks

3 comments:

kylee said...

definitely just pinned that goodness.

Unknown said...

Sarah Jane, darling. I love that you make ice cream. I think you just became my favorite roommate. Can we cook together this year? I love you. A lot. -clo

Emily Hales said...

I just made this with Strawberry Greek Yogurt and used raspberries instead of Blueberries in the sauce and it was delicious! I love it almost as much as I love you!