helllloooo Autumn. hello hello hello.
I gladly welcome you into my life.
you are beautiful with your little orange leaves glistening in the wind
and your brown boots stompin' all over the place.
I love your school spirit that comes with the football games
and Halloween parties. gotta love those Halloween parties.
But most of all I love pumpkin. I'll never get sick of it.
I've been trying to be healthy lately.
I came across a recipe and tweaked it a little to be more fall appropriate.
It's true...these pancakes only contain eggs, banana, and pumpkin pie spice.
and they are GOOD.
Healthy Fall Pancakes
2 Bananas
4 eggs
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
(makes 8 pancakes)


1 comment:
WHAT. Did you know I am a pancake fanatic? I am so excited to try these out! Oh, and I completely echo your fall sentiments (and remind you that Maude and I are most likely throwing a Halloween party... details to come). Love you!
Post a Comment