Happy 10-11-12 :)
When ever I think of October I think of happy thoughts. My best friend Demarie's birthday is in
October so I always had that to look forward to growing up. (shout out to Dem who is living in
London right now--I love you cousin). I feel like the world turns beautiful in October before the snow
hits and all the leaves are officially gone.
Another great thing about October is General Conference. This one was actually kind of life-changing
for the world with the announcement of a lower missionary age for boys and girls. It doesn't affect me
directly because no matter what I wouldn't be able to leave until after the Jr. core of my accounting
program was over in April. But I am sure my life and many other lives will be affected by this in a
positive way. It makes me excited to think that more people will be able to share their testimonies and
serve missions around the world.





No comments:
Post a Comment