Merry Christmas!
After spending the past three months consumed with studies and the social ongoings of a college
student it feels really good to sit back and relax this week with Thanksgiving break. Oh and
by the way I did indeed participate in Black Friday today. I spent a total of one hour at the mall, got
what I wanted, and left as soon as I could so I wouldn't buy too much stuff! But I must admit that I
think I kind of like the holiday hustle and bustle. Everyone is out buying stuff for other people and
there is fun music on that makes you want to skip from store to store.
think I kind of like the holiday hustle and bustle. Everyone is out buying stuff for other people and
there is fun music on that makes you want to skip from store to store.
To kick off this Christmas Season I found some inspiration from my sister and made a Tassel
Garland with some Christmas tissue paper I found at Hobby Lobby.
I used the tutorial found on this blog. Hopefully it will bring some Christmas spirit to Brookview #10.
If anything, I had a nice time catching up on Modern Family and Shark Tank while making it.




6 comments:
My sister is more domestic than Chuck Norris. I wish I could make something that looks as cool as the great wall of China
tilvp [url=http://www.beatsheadphonesuksale.co.uk]beats by dre[/url] jtpzyuvx http://www.beatsheadphonesuksale.co.uk dobqfsirj ihjbua [url=http://www.cheapbeatsukheadphonesale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] iespivazhttp://www.cheapbeatsukheadphonesale.co.uk pzipxmsjj huqmmw [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydreuksales.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] ljlyhzkd http://www.cheapbeatsbydreuksales.co.uk zisqnxykg faxrgi [url=http://www.cheapbeatsbydresaleuk.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] wjugoxvc http://www.cheapbeatsbydresaleuk.co.uk hlwnkwdkt acmibi [url=http://www.cheap-beatsbydreuk.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] dwqxbzkn http://www.cheap-beatsbydreuk.co.uk skzefkbnq hupmip [url=http://www.beatsbydrdreukonsale.co.uk]dr dre beats[/url] hzveopkk http://www.beatsbydrdreukonsale.co.uk hjdazdnlq o
ntuxn [url=http://www.beatsbydresolosales.com]dr dre beats[/url] psgpezut http://www.beatsbydresolosales.comdhprctaws wkerec [url=http://www.beatsbydrdrestudiosales.com]beats by dre[/url] xzkfsydnhttp://www.beatsbydrdrestudiosales.com kfnwtiprp khaamu [url=http://www.drdrebeatsheadphonesonline.com]beats by dre[/url] zdytwhsy http://www.drdrebeatsheadphonesonline.com qeickyznc vpopxh [url=http://www.drdrebeatsheadphonesforcheapsale.com]dr dre beats[/url] krxfjlgk http://www.drdrebeatsheadphonesforcheapsale.com vbqboadri vpmqpo [url=http://www.drdrebeatsheadphones-cheap.com]dr dre beats[/url] bdaoyluo http://www.drdrebeatsheadphones-cheap.com henqkkxqo akdkwb [url=http://www.drdrebeatsproheadphonessale.com]cheap beats by dre[/url] mqjrrfzg http://www.drdrebeatsproheadphonessale.com fypiiuxay r
Hey, looks great! Thanks for linking to my blog post... hope you're enjoying your tassel as much as we have!!
Just want you to know how much I LOVE your garland! I'm featuring you on my blog today, I love it so much. Happy Friday!
Post a Comment