(One of my Mom's brilliant gingerbread houses)
The night before my last final I couldn't sleep because I would get giddy at the thought of being done
with my first semester of the accounting program. Never had I devoted my life to studies as much as
I did during these last 3.5 months. I never could have done it if it wasn't for my roommates
encouraging me and making me dinner every night, my family constantly giving me support, and my
accounting friends enduring through it all (and keeping each other laughing) with me.
I learned lots this semester about how to juggle work and life at the same time. And I learned that
sometimes it is worth it to lose a couple points on a quiz or assignment if it means I get to spend time
with people. People are always going to be more important than points. I also learned the importance
of happiness in the now. If I can't learn to be happy regardless of my circumstances than I'll
probably never be happy.
Here's to another semester in the books!
2 comments:
i love that, people over points any day.
I'm dying over that gingerbread house! Seriously, IN LOVE.
Post a Comment