12.28.2012

Slopes at their finest

 
I ski probably once every three years.
Its just the cold....I dont like it.
 But the fam and I were feeling adventurous this morning so we gathered up our
 mismatched snow gear and headed up to Sundance for a day in the snow.

I was amazed at how beautiful it was up there.
How in the world does that place exist just 15 minutes away from my house?!
The blue skies, green trees, and white snow got me all giddy
and definitely (kind of) helped me forget about those frozen toes I had.


As fun as it was up there I was very happy to go home and read Les Mis.
Just 60 more pages until I'm done and can go see the movie!
I'm dying. 

4 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely photos!

Allie said...

I've been listening to the soundtrack of Les Mis all morning! Love it. More power to ya for reading the novel. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

kylee said...

i love that you're reading the book before seeing the movie. that was my original goal but i ended up seeing the movie already. i couldn't help myself. i'm sooo excited for you to see it!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING INSPIRATION in this post:) your blog is awesome.

If you want some cute Swedish bedroom inspiration..you can check out my blog:)

happy new year dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)