The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check the weather. I'm kind of obsessed with it.
Just kidding. I'm actually just obsessed with the day when I can finally walk outside and feel the sun
shining down on my short-sleeve shirt. So naturally, I check the 10-day forecast daily. In hopes of
seeing a high over 45 degrees. Just give me a 50 day and I'll never complain again!!
But... I live in Utah. And Utah can be bipoler when it comes to weather. So what do I do when I wake
up in the morning, peer through the blinds and see nothing but white snow flickering all about?
I make hot chocolate and I think about all the reasons why I need to enjoy this time of year...despite
the fact that there are little cold things constantly flying at my face (aka snow).
the fact that there are little cold things constantly flying at my face (aka snow).
2 comments:
hot chocolate might be the only good thing about january/february/march/april winter. ps. i got that helium app and can't stop using it, i'm obsessed.
Surprisingly, the sun was shining on me when I walked out of my house today. I almost died. I was so happy, oh my goodness. Now, for the spring. Where coats are NOT needed. I will like that day. I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment