3.18.2013

Birthday

Everyone always asks me if I get bugged that I have to always wear green on my Birthday. 
I actually love it. One of the things I love about Christmas is that everyone dresses up with their
 festive outfits. So you can only imagine how giddy it makes me to look around on my birthday and 
see everyone getting into the spirit! I am the luckiest girl to have been born on St. Patrick's Day.

I am now the ripe old age of 21. I think this is the first time in my life I don't really want to turn
a year older. This is bad. I can't already be dreading old age! I haven't even reached Taylor Swift's
ideal age of 22!!! I should calm down. It's gonna be okay. I'm excited for age 21. Any of you older
folk have any tips for how to make 21 a fantastic year?

p.s. I highly recommend going to this website to make the above pictured thin mints.
 Tis the season for girl scout cookies, right??

3 comments:

kylee said...

it was your birthday?!!? happy belated birthday!! my due date was the 17th but i came a couple days late.

K&R said...

ahhh those cupcakes.
and birthdays on holidays, i get that.
my birthdays christmas eve.
happy super belated birthday.

K

Unknown said...

a st. patrick's day bday sounds so fun! i think you're lucky too! and yes, i will go find that thin mint recipe because they are my favorite cookies everrrr.