Sadly, I'm not really into the whole "Can't eat bread, milk, or anything that makes you happy" diet.
However, I just so happen to have extremely inspiring siblings who do things like go to crossfit every
morning and meal prep on Saturdays so they can be super healthy. Even though I don't participate in
that lifestyle (I like bread, milk, and sleeping in too much) I am proud of them....until they
make me do workouts on family vacation. Then the proud-meter goes down a couple of notches.
The upside to having ultra-healthy siblings is that I discover recipes that still taste delicious, yet are
secretly very healthy. This latest recipe was found on instagram by my little sister and I've made it 3
times in a week.
Ingredients
5 Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Honey
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp baking soda
1 Tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Mix together the eggs, vanilla, cocoanut oil and honey. Then add in the rest of the dry ingredients.
2. Bake for 18 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Feel awesome cause you're eating Paleo and it tastes good.
Confused on what the Paleo diet is? It's where you only eat natural ingredients. Some like to refer to it as "the caveman diet". Except I'm pretty sure caveman didn't eat cupcakes. So someone's got some explaining to do.
4 comments:
Healthy and Chocolate in the same title!? I'll HAVE to try this one. :) xo
Hailey Devine
www.somethingdevineblog.com
You are hilarious. I love you, SJ.
mmmm yummm LOVE me some paleo cupcakes! FEED ME!
those look so delicious! i might consider paleo if i could eat these every day...
Post a Comment