Sunshine and my favorite candy bar. Nothing more should need to be said.
Less than 3 weeks until the "dreaded junior core" is over and out of my life foreverrr!!! (for those of
you who don't know, the Junior Core is the first year of the accounting program...It's like two years of
accounting squished into one. you can see why I'm excited now, huh?)
This summer for five weeks I'm gong to be an EFY counselor. Super excited to have my own little
batch of chillins assigned to hang out with me. Crushes Of the Week (COW), anyone?
I decided I'm not going to do any homework this weekend and I've decided not to feel bad about
it..which leads me to...
In a few hours I'm heading up to Bear Lake to spend general conference weekend with my
family and friends.
My cousin got her mission call...she's going to California Rancho Cucamonga. (Not to be mistaken for ranch cucumber Mango salad) She'll be going to the Mexico MTC to learn Spanish.
Also, I can't stop listening to this song.
5 comments:
yummie bar! :D
My friend here just got called to the same mission! I bet your cousin and my friend will be in Mexico together! Congrats on EFY! That is so great! Love you!
My friend here just got called to the same mission! I bet your cousin and my friend will be in Mexico together! Congrats on EFY! That is so great! Love you!
My friend here just got called to the same mission! I bet your cousin and my friend will be in Mexico together! Congrats on EFY! That is so great! Love you!
i LOVE those cookies n creme bars! EFY counselor?!?! soooo awesome! that was always a dream of mine!
Post a Comment