I've already learned so many things after just being married for two weeks. The biggest thing I've realized is that I am very, very lucky to have married someone who avoids arguments. Neither of us seem to like arguing so if we disagree on something we talk it out. It is easy for me to see how those disagreements could turn into an argument if we chose to let them.
Now for picture from the last two weeks of our lives.
We ate dinner at this waaaaaayyy funny restaruant. They are very proud of the fact that they were rewarded the "one of the top five weirdest restaraunts in the U.S.A." award. They had road kill on the menu. We tried to order it, but the waitress said you have to pre-order it so they can go kill it. um........
If you go on Friday nights you can listen to two old guys karaoke the night away! (unless you bat your eyes at your husband and make him go up there and sing a song to you. In which case the old guys will be able to take a break for a few minutes...and the old ladies will rush up to you afterward and give you marriage advice)
If you go on Friday nights you can listen to two old guys karaoke the night away! (unless you bat your eyes at your husband and make him go up there and sing a song to you. In which case the old guys will be able to take a break for a few minutes...and the old ladies will rush up to you afterward and give you marriage advice)
4 comments:
I'm obsessed!! Can we do lunch when I get back? I need to hear EVERYTHING about the wedding!!
what's the first thing i do after reading this post? google the top 5 weirdest restaurants in the US to see if i can figure out the one you went to. haha. I couldn't...is it one of these? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-s-weirdest-restaurants.html
MARRIAGE! you guys are just so cute.
THAT SWIMSUIT! where did you get it?!?! i am in loooove.
Hannah--It's called "Linger Lodge". It is soooo funny.
Kylee- Thanks! I got it at Anthro during their sale. It was like 70% off!
Post a Comment