I am petrified to put anything on our walls. I'm just not ready for that kind of a commitment! Especially considering the fact that we live in a rental. Meaning we get four holes per room. gah!
It doesn't help that we have gynormous walls. If I put up one measly picture Imma have to fill the rest of the wall space so it balances!
Gil doesn't understand that concept.
I finally put something up today! It hangs right over our desk. & I love it.
Most of the stuff on our four little cork boards (puchased at target) are symbolic of our relationship.
He wrote the "Merry Christmas: Do not open til dec 25th" letter to me right before he left on his mission. The coupon book was given to me on Valentines Day. anddddd just a hole lotta other stuff from our relationship exists up there.
One wall down...four more to go!
1 comment:
GIRL! use this to hang your pictures! no holes and easy to switch things around! i know it's a long link - but it's just the google images of the product.
https://www.google.com/search?q=3m+velcro+picture+hanging+strips&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1_____enUS413US413&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1oMJUuGaMZCJiwKdvIGQDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=653
Post a Comment