8.10.2013

In no particular order


As selfish as this is--this blog is for me. It is a way for me to document my life electronically and remind myself of the little artsy-fartsy (as my husband likes to say) projects I sometimes do. Sometimes I wonder if the internet will be considered old fashioned one day. I doubt it, but I still wonder. I wonder if this blog of mine will live for hundres of years on this website or if it will one day be erased by the internet people. BASICALLY what I am getting at is that I also write this blog for my future children to go back and read. So I hope it never gets erased.

With that said, i am now starting the "Reasons why Gilbert Marchant is awesome" series.  these reasons will be thrown out every week, every month, or every year. just when ever I feel like it. Cause maybe one day our kids can read this and be like, "oh my goodness my parents are sooooo cool!" heh heh

So without further ado

#1 He never complains! seriously the boy just doesn't complain.
this is me--->
 "It is soooo hot in here! I'm hungry...we have been fasting for soooo long. I just want to sleep longer, i get no sleep. It is sooo cold in here! I don't want school to start, I am so bad at it"

 and this is him--->
SJ: I'm so sorry you have to work 13 hours tomorrow. How will you manage!?
Gil: oh it will be okay!

Gil: this food is soooooo good! My wife is the best cook. (after I have made a poor attempt at making something).

Gil: I can't wait for school to start! I love school!

Gil: I guess I don't get very hot, or very cold.

The list goes on and on, my friends (and my kids ;) ) I am one lucky girl. Stay tuned for when ever the next edition of "reasons why gil is awesome" comes out!

1 comment:

My name is Lydia said...

haha, i do the exact same thing, so i appreciate so much that someone else is just as obsessed with their husband too :)