It finally came and I stared at it for quite some time wondering what I should do with it and being too afraid I would mess up. Originally, I wanted to make two pillow cases out of it to put on our bed, but I was 8 inches short of having enough fabric so I decided to make two pillows for our couch and one pillow out of it for our bed.
I used this tutorial to make them.
It really can be done in 30 minutes or less. Probably 10 if you put your mind to it.
It's kind of a Christmas fabric, but I think I am going to leave these pillows up all winter.

2 comments:
doesn't matter that those are christmas trees, all the more reason to keep it up all year - to remind you of the wonderfulness of christmas. haters gonna hate, but it's just too cute.
soooo cute...!!!
Post a Comment