12.15.2013


 Please don't make me ever take them down. Our apartment is so much more cozy, especially when we turn off the lights and just have the Christmas lights shining. Plus, that gingerbread house took hours to make, smashing it into little pieces breaks my heart a little. At least we still have a couple weeks until Christmas, right?

Ornament garland: ikea ($1)
Christmas tree: BYU Bookstore ($13)
ornaments in the window: Land of Nod (gift)
Christmas sweater wrapping paper: Target ($3)
winter pillow fabric: Landofoh ($12.75)

6 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

it looks so cosy!

Kirsten Krason said...

love it Sarah! The land of nod ornaments are so cute in the window!

Marcieparson said...

where'd you get your cute chevron rug? I need a cheap rug...

Kelli Gilbert said...

SUCH a cute apartment!! just found your blog, and you are darling!

Sydney said...

SJ, you have amazing photography skills girl!! Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.

http://sincerelymesydney.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

xoxo
Sydney

Lexie and Brayden said...

I know this post was a while ago..but i'm just like scrolling through your feed.... haha cute cute cute!