2.16.2014

the adventures of picture taking

Last week I wore a dress to work that I made a couple of years ago. Gil particularily likes this dress because I made it right during the Christmas break he left on his mission. It gave me something to do rather than mope all day long. When I came home from work he saw me and went back into the room to dress up a little himself. The second I saw him (being the wife who loves to take pictures that I am) I said, 'Gil! We have to take a valentine's picture!". When I say "a picture" I mean pictures, but all Gil heard was "a picture" He happily agrees and we set up the self-time on the camera. After we took about 3 Gil was more than ready to be done taking pictures.  I, however, was not. 

He continued to get sadder and sadder with each picture I made him take. After a little bit of discussion of how I often do activities (watch sports) that he wants, I told him I felt like he could handle 15 minutes for me. I think he started to see my point and felt bad for being sulky. So he grabbed the camera from me, put on an excited face, and declared we were going to take pictures from the coolest point of view ever! That is where the microwave, cabinet and oven pictures come into play. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

yes!! More pictures. I love these.

Jacob curtis said...

You are my favorite blogger in the whole universe.

Lexie and Brayden said...

hahahah oh my goodness. this is the cutest post ever!! me and my husband have this argument pretty much everytime we take pictures. he always thinks one is enough and I want like one cute one, one silly, one kissing, and like 15 more so I have lots to choose from. we need to try this! LOVE your blog. new follower :D cant wait to read more!

lexie
mrmrsward.blogspot.com

Bailey B. Stewart said...

hahaha these are hilarious! love it!