6.22.2014

Utah Lake

I don't know if I would say Utah Lake is a secret, but I would say there are a lot of people in Utah Valley that don't take advantage of this beautiful lake like they should. Even if you don't have a boat you can still swim in it or rent a canoe and have a picnic with your lover. Some people have this idea in their heads that Utah Lake is dirty and has sewage in it (okay I admit...I thought that as a child too).  I am here to tell you that is false!! The reason it looks a little bit muddy is because the lake is so shallow and the fish eat off the floor which makes the ground a little gushy...nothing to be afraid of. To all of my Utah friends, I recommend you drive down (or bike down!) to Utah Lake this summer and enjoy its beauty.

No comments: