11.23.2014

I don't know how I did it (it might have involved reminding him of all the sports games I go to with him), but I convinced Gil to drive all the way up to Sundance to do something he greatly dislikes--take pictures. I only wanted two things to be in our pictures (besides us): an evergreen and snow. I said, "Gil, the second we find an evergreen with snow we can stop driving". heh heh apparently in November it is hard to find an evergreen with snow unless it is like waaaay up Provo Canyon. So we drove all the way up. He did a good job of pretending to be happy about it :)

The picture above is not the actual one we are going to use for our Christmas card. I can't ruin the surprise!

PS Thanks Noksie Pokes for being our photographer !

1 comment:

McKenze Bauer said...

You're so pretty and you look so happy!