12.13.2014

Marchant Christmas Video


We were in the midst of busy school work and clearly we needed a break.

Our options were: 
1) Watch White Christmas--a worthy option
2) Make a music video--cool, but neither of us knew where to go with it

This is the result of us picking option number 2!

Enjoy :)

WARNING: It is a little weird...

5 comments:

Han said...

love it!!

Mads said...

This is the best thing ever! I laughed so hard. Best part? Gil busting up while drinking out of his mug. hahaha. Can we do something soon?

Unknown said...

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! hahahaha this was too cute and absolutely HILARIOUS! your kids are going to be like "my parents are the coolest!" haha love you lots!!!! hope to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

this is the greatest chirstmas video I have ever seen. i have missed you, SJ. it all started with singing in the tub. clearly everyone's favorite roommate

Katie Claire said...

Sarah! I found your blog! Ha ha you are so cute and I just love you.