This week some friends and I went down to MONA LAKE.
I was really excited to go but there was only one problem: I didn't know where it was. I didn't let that stop us and we went anyway. Bad idea. It took us about two hours to find it. Half of our group had to go because they were going to be late for work.
It was worth the wait though. It was beautiful!
picture perfect summer moment.
The water was as warm as a pool and the water was crystal clear. We took turns on the rope swing then swam around in the lake before heading back home. It ended up being a great summer morning.
Then on Friday me and this same group plus KAMI, BRIELLE, and ANNA MARIE went up to the Draper temple and had our soon-to-be-missionary-friend-on-Wedneday do babtisms for the dead with us. Afterward we went out for dinner and saw Charlie St. Cloud at a drive-in movie.
Think the fun is over? Not quite.
The next morning I drove up to our cabin in Brighton (on four hours of sleep) and met my family for an eight mile hike!
I had a fun time hiking up with my siblings, Zane and Emily and enjoyed the pretty nature. After we got back I had a quick nap then went canoeing. After it was up to PARK CITY for dinner.
Once our bellies were full of delicious mexican food we headed back to Brighton, played games and watched a slide show of family pictures.
As you can see I had quite the fun weekend. Who says you can't work and still have fun at the same time? It's August and that means time to jam-pack as many things from that summer list as I can before I move out and start college at BYU.
No comments:
Post a Comment