On Wednesday we were twenty minutes into my Book of Mormon class when a fire drill went off. The drill lasted so long that we were never able to make it back to class. I had mixed feelings...happy because I didn't have to sit in class but stressed because I was going to miss the material I needed to know for our exam next week.
Fire drills are rare so I thought I wouldn't see one for another couple of months or so. How very wrong I was! On Friday I was sitting at work doing my daily duties (a little bored and anxious to get started on my weekend) when another fire drill went off!!!
EVERYONE evacuated the Wilkinson center (the Wilk is FULL of people). This time my emotions were far from mixed. I was feeling nothing but pure joy! For forty minutes I got to stand outside and talk to my friends and get paid for it
This is a picture of the firemen at the store. Unfortunately they are hidden in the shadows and are unable to be seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment