9.22.2010

My day has been made

Today I was on my way to work and was passing by a cute kid. Usually when this happens I just smile and wave. But this time was different; the boy gave me this strange look and then awarded me with one of the nicest compliments. For the rest of the day I was in a good mood. It was funny to see how simple it was for someone to make my day.

Yesterday I was on my way home from work when I saw a High School friend. They acted so happy to see me and made me feel very important; again my day was made.

These two people turned my average (not overly great but not overly bad) days into something great! It also showed me how simple it can be to make someone's day.

p.s. My good friend Scott Henderson got his mission call today. He is going to Berlin, Germany!

No comments: