10.10.2010

Things I love about Heritage

  • When the Shower all of a sudden goes ten degrees hotter
  • How every time we open the freezer something falls out
  • waking up to construction every morning
  • (I'll never forget the time I heard one of the workers yell out in pain)
  • The bed is as hard as the ground (I can't sleep for at least an hour in a half every night)
  • When the floor shakes from the construction
  • The random guitar chord we hear in the middle of the night (possibly from the heater)
  • when the door rattles all night long (for some reason this only happens sometimes)
  • You hear music. You go dance. Police come. end of dance.
  • my home teachers who gave us a business card with people making out on it
  • feeding the ducks
  • the out of tune piano in Tingey
  • Never being able to finish homework because something is always going on
  • being able to hide in the recycling bins and jump out at people when they walk by
  • I live in a neighborhood full of people my age
  • being able to walk by dorms and wave at people in their kitchens
  • my dorm that smells like pumpkin
  • all the boys here are involved with music
the list goes on and on...

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

That is a good list. I think you should make one of things you love about me. BTW your blog background is so peaceful. Makes me happy.