10.12.2010

Things I love about Kirsten


She is so pretty
she births the greatest kids
She can design something out of nothing and make it look really really good
she visits us every week
she married a great guy
she has the best sense of humor
she has but up with five younger (sometimes very annoying) younger siblings
she is a great example for all of us
she is so smart
she knows what is going on in the world (educated)
She gives me good advice
she is always fun to talk to
she tells the best stories
she was the guinea pig for the parents
She is very creative
She tells the funniest jokes
She has forgiven me for chopping off her hamster's tail
she has a good laugh
This list could go on forever
I just love her!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

WOW!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I will look at this list everyday. you are the best :)